Travel and sickness, and attempts to finally submit a paper, have kept me off blogging for a week, but here are some links I liked in the interim:
- The most beautiful, least accessible memorial on the planet?
- An excellent and interesting “Ask me anything” from a Peace Corps volunteer in Ghana, with his fellow teachers and student
- If you live outside the US and want to sign up and livestream Netflix, etc, there is apparently MediaHint for your browser
- Google Street View protects Bambi too
- See the ridiculously good papers at the ridiculously good conference I attended last wee