Chris Blattman

My PE of development class, Week 6: Independence and the politics of personal rule

Slides are here.

As usual, comments and criticisms welcome. The trouble with a course in world development is that any one scholar actually only really knows 5% of the material well. Thankfully I can mostly fake the other 95%, but wouldn’t it be nice if I were only faking 90%?

4 Responses

  1. Great slides as always, though there is a minor typo on #90 — should say “freeze” instead of “froze.” Also, text-only slides are no fun. Good to have an image of some sort.

    Glad to see Babar again.

Comments are closed.

Why We Fight - Book Cover
Subscribe to Blog