Here is the table of contents for the JEP’s latest symposium on The Agenda for Development Economics:
- Understanding the Mechanisms of Economic Development — Angus Deaton
- Theory, General Equilibrium, and Political Economy in Development Economics — Daron Acemoglu
- Diagnostics before Prescription — Dani Rodrik
- Uneven Growth: A Framework for Research in Development Economics — Debraj Ray
- Giving Credit Where It Is Due — Abhijit Banerjee and Esther Duflo
- Microeconomic Approaches to Development: Schooling, Learning, and Growth — Mark Rosenzweig
Full text free here.