- If you were following the “does unemployment and exclusion drive Belgian extremists” debate, see the updates at the end of last week’s post
- Justice Stevens has six simple, important, but probably hopeless amendments to improve the U.S. Constitution. Important to read.
- What refugees ask when they reach Europe
- “Traveling with 3 and 4y.o. boys is like transferring serial killers from a prison. You have to be constantly aware“
- Last week I posted some of the best Adele covers. Here is a competitor for the worst.
- Quote of the week from @MichaelKleinman: “Do No Harm – a phrase used exclusively by those who assume they are not doing harm, but are most likely to cause it”
- And ad of the week:
— Nick Bryant (@NickBryantNY) December 6, 2015