- Using Times New Roman on your resume is like wearing sweatpants to a job interview?
- Confessions of a secret aid worker: how you lose your compassion
- The new issue of JHR has a great symposium on practical empirical methods by some of the econometric greats, including articles on matching, clustering, and weighting
- Native workers benefit more than they lose from immigrant workers?
- How the New York Times searches Twitter better than you
- 10 ways to appear smarter than you actually are in meetings
- And the best worst tweet of the week:
Each year it should be left up to the president to decide whether there will be a Mother’s Day. Make them earn it
— @MauryCompson April 27, 2015