- Impact Evaluation 2.0 (2008). Talk delivered to DFID.
- Impact Evaluation 3.0? (2011). Talk delivered to DFID.
- Can We Teach Peace and Conflict Resolution? Results from a randomized evaluation of the Community Empowerment Program (CEP) in Liberia: A Program to Build Peace, Human Rights, and Civic Participation (2011), with Robert Blair and Alexandra Hartman (See full project page)
- Patterns of Conflict and Cooperation in Liberia: Results from a Longitudinal Study, with Robert Blair and Alexandra Hartman (See full project page)
youth Employment and social stabiltiy
- Can employment programs reduce poverty and social instability? Experimental evidence from a cash transfer program in Uganda (2011), with Nathan Fiala and Sebastian Martinez
- Ex-combatant reintegration in Liberia: An experimental evaluation (2011), with Jeannie Annan
- The State of Female Youth in Northern Uganda: Findings from Phase II of the Survey of War Affected Youth (2008), with Jeannie Annan, Khristopher Carlson, and Dyan Mazurana (See full project page for details)
- The State of Youth and Youth Protection in Northern Uganda: Findings from the Survey for War-Affected Youth (2006), with Jeannie Annan and Roger Horton (See full project page for details)
- Enhancing the Competitiveness of Kenya’s Manufacturing Sector: The Role of the Investment Climate (2005), with Vijaya Ramachandran et. al.
Information technology and development
- Assessing the Need and Potential of Community Networking for Development in Rural India (2003), with Raul Roman and Robert T. Jensen
- Evaluation of Research Methodology and Survey Design Strategies in Rural Information & Communication Technology Projects (2002), with Raul Roman